Oracle Enterprise Manager Plug-In for PostgreSQL Product Overview
The Oracle Enterprise Manager Plug-in for PostgreSQL expands Oracle EM13c’s native database management capabilities to the popular PostgreSQL database platform.
Product features include:
- Native EM13c thresholds and incidents for common PostgreSQL problems
- Visibility into PostgreSQL high availability via replication monitoring
- Details in the health, size, usage, and activity of and within tables, indices, triggers, prepared transactions, and sequences
- Configuration settings of the PostgreSQL server both now and after next reboot
Product Version Information
April 29, 2019
|126.96.36.199.0||May 11, 2018|
|188.8.131.52.0||November 8, 2017|
|184.108.40.206.0||July 2016||Verified compatibility for EM13c|
|220.127.116.11.0||July 2015||Initial release for EM12c|
The 18.104.22.168.0 version of the OEM Plug-in for PostgreSQL now supports licensing as well as configuration against version 10 of PostgreSQL databases.
Installation Prerequisites & Instructions
- When upgrading from version 22.214.171.124 (or earlier) of the plug-in, thresholds cannot be set for the new Database, Table, and Index Size (MB) columns for existing targets. To correct this limitation, we recommend creating a new target, or using the pre-existing Size column thresholds (which are measured in Bytes rather than Megabytes).
- Query and tablespace data currently is not returned for PostgreSQL read-only users. Assigning a user/role the “super user” attribute will correct this limitation