Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM
The Blue Medora VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Microsoft SCOM is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), providing detailed insights into the health, performance, and capacity of resources managed by Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM). With its pre-configured dashboards, reports, and alerts, you can quickly identify and troubleshoot problems in your Hyper-V and SQL Server environments—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful vRealize Operations features such as:
- 13 comprehensive monitoring dashboards, including:
- SCOM Hyper-V Cluster Utilization
- SCOM Hyper-V Host Utilization
- SCOM Hyper-V VM Utilization
- SCOM SQL Server Alerts
- SCOM Computer Performance
- Alerts mapped from MS SCOM alerts and events and displayed within vROps
Derived Hyper-V Cluster metrics such as processor time, used memory, highest pages, network traffic, and average disk transfer duration
- vRealize Calculated Memory, CPU, Network, and Storage capacities for MS Windows Computer and MS Windows Hyper-V VMs
|184.108.40.20680316.174713||April 12, 2018|
|220.127.116.1170814.184657||August 23, 2017|
|6.0.10600027||September 29, 2016|
|6.0.10600016||March 7, 2016|
Initial General Availability release by Blue Medora, which includes bug fixes and performance improvements to MS SCOM resource health alerts.
Known Issues / Limitations
The following known issues/limitations exist for the currently-released version of the Management Pack:
- When the management pack is set to create external relationships from SCOM-monitored Computers to VMware VMs, the relationships are created by matching IP addresses on the Computer to the VM. In some cases, this can cause incorrect matching (e.g., If more than one computer has the same IP address).