Management Pack for Lenovo Compute
The Blue Medora VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Lenovo Compute is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your Lenovo Compute systems and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful vRealize Operations features such as:
- 3 comprehensive monitoring dashboards:
- Lenovo Compute Overview
- Lenovo Compute Health Investigation
- Lenovo Compute Host Status
- Key performance metrics such as number of processes, maximum processes, and health states for rack servers, chassis, fans, and power modules
- Relationship mapping of Lenovo Compute resources
- 50+ detailed alerts and notifications imported from the Lenovo Compute API
|126.96.36.19981026.183555||November 6th, 2018|
This is a complete rework of the previous versions of the management pack, and as such cannot be upgraded to from the prior versions. You must reinstall the management pack using the new version.
|188.8.131.5280404.154614||April 12, 2018||Updated for vROps 6.7 compatibility (For information about general vROps 6.7 impact on our management packs, see our 6.7 Support Knowledge Article.)|
|6.0.10100018||September 27, 2016|
|6.0.10100016||October 8, 2015||Initial General Availability release for vRealize Operations 6.0 and 6.1|