Management Pack for Xen Hypervisor
The Blue Medora VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Xen Hypervisor is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your Xen Hypervisor systems and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful vRealize Operations features such as:
- 4 comprehensive monitoring dashboards:
- Xen Hypervisor Overview
- Xen Hypervisor Relationships
- Xen Hypervisor Host Details
- Xen Hypervisor VM Details
- Key performance metrics such as CPU/Memory Usage, Storage Capacity, Storage/Network IOPS, Storage Network Throughput, and Power State
- 3 reports providing exportable summaries for Xen Hypervisor hosts, storage & network, and VMs
- Relationship mapping between your Xen Hypervisor virtual storage, network, and compute resources
- Memory and CPU capacity planning via Analysis Badges for Xen Hypervisor host systems and VMs
- Detailed alerts and recommendations
|22.214.171.12480315.203013||April 12, 2018|
|6.2.10100004||December 9, 2016|
Initial General Availability release for vRealize Operations 6.2+
Known Issues / Limitations
- Windows-based vRealize environments are not currently supported. At this time, only the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) on x86_64 vROps platform is supported.
- Due to a libvirt/libxl limitation, VMs require physical device access to return storage metrics.