Management Pack for PostgreSQL
The Blue Medora VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for PostgreSQL is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your PostgreSQL systems and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful vRealize Operations features such as:
- 5 comprehensive monitoring dashboards:
- PostgreSQL Overview
- PostgreSQL on VM
- PostgreSQL on OS
- PostgreSQL IOPS
- PostgreSQL Top 10 Queries
- Key performance metrics such as Memory, CPU, Disk, Waits, Sessions, Queries, and Tablespace
- Out-of-the-box reports for Database, Instance, Slow Query, and Throughput
- Relationship mapping between PostgreSQL and the VMware virtual layer
- Detailed alerts and recommendations
|220.127.116.1191030.142851||November 1, 2019||This is the first release to support vROps 7.x and 8.x and exclude support for vROps 6.x|
|18.104.22.16880402.155408||April 20, 2018|
|6.0.10600018||September 27, 2016|
Added support for True Visibility Suite licensing
|6.0.10600017||December 11, 2015||Initial release for vRealize Operations 6.x|
Known Issues / Limitations
- The Management Pack currently does not support PostgreSQL clustering solutions.
- Query and tablespace data currently is not returned for PostgreSQL read-only users. Assigning a user/role the “super user” attribute will correct this limitation.