Creating a Credential (Palo Alto Networks)
One of the required configuration tasks for the Management Pack is to create a set of credentials in vROps.
- Installing the Management Pack (Palo Alto Networks)
- Licensing the Management Pack (Palo Alto Networks)
From the top navigation bar, select Administration. In the left panel, expand the Management category and select Credentials.
Click the Addicon. In the Manage Credential window that appears, enter the following information:
- Credential name: A name for this set of credentials
- User Name: Palo Alto Firewall User Name
- Password: Palo Alto Firewall Password