Management Pack for Microsoft Hyper-V
The Blue Medora VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Microsoft Hyper-V is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your Hyper-V environment and providing predictive analysis and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure--all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack for Microsoft Hyper-V includes the following notable features:
- 2 comprehensive monitoring dashboards
- 40+ collected metrics for Hyper-V resources
- 40+ detailed alerts and notifications for critical and warning conditions
- Capacity definitions for cluster shared volumes and virtual hard disks
This is a major revision of the management pack, built on SCVMM.
Note that if you have been using an older version of the management pack and want to use this one, you will have to do a fresh install, due to the major changes noted above.
|184.108.40.20670928.144539||October 20, 2017||Initial General Availability release|
Known Issues / Limitations
- Cluster Shared Volume resources are only collected when the CredSSP authentication mechanism is specified in the provided consumer-provided ConnectionInfo.
- The underlying command requires CredSSP to successfully authenticate to each Cluster.