Management Pack for KVM
The Blue Medora VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for KVM is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance data from your KVM systems and providing predictive analysis and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack harnesses powerful vRealize Operations features such as:
- 4 comprehensive monitoring dashboards:
- KVM Overview
- KVM Relationships
- KVM Host Details
- KVM VM Details
- Key performance metrics such as CPU/Memory Usage, Storage Capacity, Storage/Network IOPS, Storage Network Throughput, and Power State
- 13 total views providing summaries, counts, and trends for KVM hosts, storage pools, and VMs
- Relationship mapping between your KVM virtual storage, network, and compute resources
- Memory and CPU capacity planning via Analysis Badges for KVM host systems and VMs
- Detailed alerts and recommendations
|22.214.171.12480315.202846||April 12, 2018|
|6.0.10100004||September 30, 2016|
|6.0.10100001||December 11, 2015||Initial General Availability release for vRealize Operations 6.0 and 6.1|
Known Issues / Limitations
- Windows-based vRealize environments are not currently supported.
- TLS-based authentication has not been tested.