Management Pack for Cohesity
The Blue Medora VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Cohesity is an embedded adapter for vRealize Operations (vROps), collecting performance and capacity data from your Cohesity environment and providing predictive analytics and real-time information about problems in your infrastructure—all within the vRealize Operations user interface.
The Management Pack for Cohesity provides the following notable features:
- 6 comprehensive monitoring dashboards, including:
- Cohesity Job Status – See which back-up jobs are running, when, and whether or not they’re successful.
- Cohesity Protected VMs – Find out which policies are protecting a particular VM.
- Cohesity vCenter Performance – Pinpoint whether your job runs have an adverse effect on vCenter performance.
- 250+ collected metrics for Cohesity resources, including key performance metrics like Cluster read/write throughput, IOPs, and latency
- Nearly 100 detailed alerts and notifications for events like Cluster Write Limit Reached and Backup Job Failed
vRealize Calculated Disk Capacities for Cohesity Clusters – Keep tabs on when your Cohesity appliance will run out of space.
Cohesity View Box Data Reduction Report – Uncover your data reduction savings from dedupe and compression.
|220.127.116.1191022.181420||October 23, 2019|
|18.104.22.16880316.141936||April 12, 2018|
Updated for vROps 6.7 compatibility (For information about general vROps 6.7 impact on our management packs, see our 6.7 Support Knowledge Article.)
|22.214.171.12471113.193113||November 17, 2017||Initial General Availability release|
Known Issues / Limitation
The following known issues/limitations exist for the currently-released version of the Management Pack:
Users of Cohesity version(s) 4.0.x will encounter a warning log message about an endpoint /public/remoteClusters not existing; this is normal behavior for these Cohesity version(s).
- Latest Run metrics for Cohesity Protection Jobs will not be returned if the latest run is more than 24 hours old.