Installing the Management Pack (Arista EOS)
The Management Pack for Arista EOS is installed using a .pak file.
- Obtain the Management Pack installation (.pak) file from:
- https://bluemedora.com/downloads/vrops_mp_for_arista_eos (vROps 7.x & 8.x)
https://bluemedora.com/downloads/vrops_6_x_mp_for_arista_eos (vROps 6.6.1 & 6.7)
- Read the release notes that are included with the .pak file.
- Save the .pak file in a temporary location.
- Log in to vRealize Operations as an admin user.
From the top navigation bar, select Administration. In the left panel, the default Solutions view will be selected. In the right panel, click the Addicon.
If you are using vROps 7.5, Solutions will have two subcategories: Configuration and Repository. Select Repository and scroll down to Other Management Packs and select Add a Management Pack to install a new management pack. Refer to the second screenshot below if needed.
vROps versions 7 and lower:
- The Add Solution window will appear. Browse to the location of the saved .pak file, then click Upload.
- Click Next when the upload has finished.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA), then click Next.
- Click Finish when the installation process is complete.
The installation utility creates the aristaeos_adapter_3 folder and aristaeos_adapter_3.jar file in the $VCOPS_BASE/user/plugins/inbound folder. See: Management Pack Files and Folders (Arista EOS) for more information.